I Lost my Money to scammers but not anymore


Well, who would have believed this. When I saw a comment


by one Allison babara, I thought it was one of the Scammers


ways to convince someone. Looking at his comment, I saw


an element of doubt since he was telling stories. Well I did it


50/50 which means I can’t lose my money to any scammer


again. I contacted the email on the testimony of Allison?


Babara  securehackers01@gmail.com  and I was


replied immediately. I was shocked but I didn’t lose my stand.


I asked them to give me proof to be sure they are not


scammers like others that I have met before and they sent me


a proof. Then I requested to get my card which they sent to


me in Germany in just 3 days. Am happy now because I have?


recovered my cash I lost to scammers. My first withdrawal?


was $10,000 and I couldn’t believe my eyes until I confirmed?


their word which says that I can withdraw up $63,000 in a


month. securehackers01@gmail.com are real because I got my?


card in just 3 days when I requested for one. Contact their


mail (securehackers01@gmail.com ) for yours. They


didn’t scam me.


Morris mabel is my name and if you are scared, please reach


me through my mail dasinator02@gmail.com



Comments

  1. We have specially programmed ATM card service, this ATM cards can be used to withdraw cash at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. the cards has a daily minimum withdrawal of $500 and up to $50,000 spending limit. We also have credit cards for online shopping, we give the credit cards details to our interested clients worldwide including the credit card cvv.if you are in need of any other crown tecnology we are here for you at any time,any day.Contact now via email (hackedwebs1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What has your government done to help save you from your financial instability? you strive to survive and yet you hear stories of how your leaders have become terror in your entities... is time to make a different. for will have made money, and we have also come to help you out from your long time of financial suffering. clearing of credit card is made available, software for hacking ATM machines, bank to bank hacking and transfer, change your school grade and become something useful in the society. we also have other form of services such as Facebook hack, whats-app hack, twitter hack, i cloud hack, tracking of smart phones, hacking CCTV, installation of software on desktop and PC, snap-chat hack, Skype hack, wire wire, bitcoin account hack, erase your criminal record and be free for ever. database hack and many more. e-mail: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com for your genuine hacking services and we shock we your findings.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about a programmed cloned ATM card that can be used to hack and withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted at first but thus decided to give it a try by contacting {skylinktechnes@yahoo.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with $50,000 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, i was shocked to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via email skylinktechnes@yahoo.com whatsapp/t: +1(213)785-1553

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLANK ATM CARD FOR SALE